Sunday 1 January 2012

New year, new start, hello america

Ok so first of all i want to wish all of my followers a happy new year.  Remember. There are 525, 600 minutes spread out ahead of you so make the most of them...make you dreams come true but be safe at the same time, and like i told all my beautiful friends on facebook, remember to always, no matter how bad things get to measure your life in love, and if you feel there is no love there? create it. go out. lend a hand. love can come in many different forms. 
Well new year 2011 was super crazy for me because i was at home, for the past good four/five years i have been at friends houses getting crazy drunk, or just out having a good time partying, or even last year in a different country. So for me to actually spend new year at home was  a really weird experience. I think the best thing was the fact i just got to chill for once, and i didn't need to worry about what i was wearing or if my make up was correct etc...
New year was also hard, really hard, as 2011 has been one of my hardest years yet, in fact i think it IS the hardest that i have ever had to deal with. I think it must have  been from about 11:30 onwards that ib started crying like a complete idiot. I started to remember all the things that this time last year i had and that this year im going to have to move on without. I realised that i needed to start working on getting myself better and that was hard for me to accept and say to myself, despite the fact i have been needing to hear that for months `
2012, this is the year that everything is going to change, im going to move forward, HELLO AMERICA for good, i want to move out there, so that just gives me more motivation to heal myself(I know its gonna take me years to move out there permanently, but its my goal) to be honest  i dont get on with any of my family, they all hate me and they would be happier if i were to leave. i know that for a fact :) anyway. 
Happy 2012 everyone :)