Friday 13 January 2012

My new jacket has arrived

Ok everyone so i'm sorry for the total lack of blogs recently. Honestly, i have been struggling alot, and i want my blog to inspire and not trigger which means leaving many of my bad day out, i will write about a few hopefully you will see then it's ok to be weak sometimes..if you want more updates on how i am then follow me on instagram my name on there is dancingthrulife thats a private account so its easy to hide it from certain people, i put alot on there.  I'm trying to keep this blog going by adding something everyday, it's just with me, everything comes from the heart so if im not feeling it, i wont be able to write it..however tonight i will be skyping with one of my best friends who inspired all my other blogs and tomorrow i get to spend some time with two of my bestest friends so i think...the blogs should pick up over this weekend! :)
Well back in December i went to London to visit a horse show called Olympia which i can assure you, is heaven if you are into horses, litterally like a dream come true, and i ordered this jacket there that was embodied with my name and my loan horse's (show) name, but because they had had so many orders it meant we would not be getting our jackets till the new year. My jacket came today! Ah oh my gosh i am just so excited and happy about that it really is beautiful and despite what some people may think, i know its totally worth the money. Emma gave it to me and i freaked out so bad i wanted to cry, literally wanted to cry and it took all my effort to not do so! I actually dont know what will happen to it, either i wont want to take it off (which was the case when i first put it on) or, i wont actually want to wear it to the yard because i wouldnt want it getting dirty.. so thats me flying between ideas haha oh dear, well the picture on the back actually looks a little like Eddie which i think makes it better..
No one who has never had a loan horse will know what i mean when i say that Eddie is very special, youll get a loan horse or pony and they will teach you alot, and with teaching you, the carve a huge space within your heart and place a little of themselves within you. Well this horse, has taught me what friendship and trust is about, he taught me love, he taught me who i was...and helped improve my horsey knowledge (okay well with Emma's help) but if he were not there i would not have had a horse to learn from. He's certainly given me alot more knowledge of hoof treatments, and food supplements, and tack, and the proper care of it. and how weather can affect horses big time...spesh if you are out in an open field, on a happy, excited horses....I think that, the experience of a loan, for a first horse is certainly much better, theres more pleasure behind it, because ive had an incredible horsey person and lucky for me friend by my side the entire time. I know that in the years to come i could go on to loan hundreds of horses (ok prob not that many lol) get shares, and even full ownership and im not ever, gonna forget Eddie, ever...

I'm so lucky, just so lucky. I just wish i was feeling better because it means im not really spending as much time as i used to down the yard and with the horses, i know that in their own way they are helping me recover though, i will  just rather groom a horse or cuddle up than i would ride...(another reason i know im ill haha) but when i get better...yeah  :)

No comments: