Wednesday 4 January 2012

THANK YOU!

Hell yeah over 5000 hits, so that means about a 1000 in less than a month!
Thank you so much this means alot to me, it also means alot all the beautiful messages i get from all my readers all over the world. 
Please like i have said before never hesitate to contact me if you have a particular thing you want me to write about, ill get to it asap... i do promos on my terms though, so if you wants me to turn round and write about amazing you are just because you tell me to do it, the chance is i wont.. my writing comes from the heart. 
Thank you so much to the people who have got me to this number and have took what i said really on  board and are now using it to better their lives and the lives of others in this huge crazy world we live in.
Just thank you so much :)
xx.dancing.thru.life.xx@googlemail.com
twitter- xGreenSpiritx
instagram - dancingthrulife