Saturday 31 December 2011

Silvester memories

Last year's silvester celebrations with my twinnie
I can't believe that this time last year i was with my best friend and her family in Germany. Celebrating 'silvester' with some of the people that are the most important to me, outside the place was covered with snow but inside we were all warm and toasty sat around the TV watching a short comedy called 'dinner for one', followed by sitting around a table together having a typical German new years eve  dinner. I have so many happy and beautiful memories, i must have cried three times today because i've thought about that, and how i wish i could go back, but then i'm not gonna live in the past anymore, so even though it was hard, i've just had to accept that this year i'm not in my most favourite place in the world and that cant be helped. I remember sitting next to Helen by the piano singing for good from wicked i and then after a few to many sang defy gravity in german ( i did not sing it correctly i may add). I remember being around the TV again just before midnight counting down in German, and the SECOND the words 'happy new year' rang out though the room i was out the front of the house barefoot in the snow (i was drunk) screaming 'happy birthday Roshni!!!' followed by helen (with shoes on) screaming the same thing.
In 2010 i spent two weeks with helen in august, one in october and one in december, this year i spent three days with her, so i vow with this coming year of 2012 to go back and spend more time with my best friend <3 
Happy new year to all of my beautiful followers...thank you for all the support and the over 100 views just today alone woop! xxxxx