Wednesday 4 January 2012

Together we will fight

Dear cancer, your a bitch, you are possible one of the worst forms of a curse that could ever be put upon a person and their family. Who do you think you are? You tear families apart, break hearts, and most of all you kill, and always, even if you dont manage it you give someone such a fight that it makes them ill in other ways.
I hate the word hate, more than any other word i think it's vile, and no matter how bad a person is to me, i NEVER hate, but your not a person, nor are you something good in any way...words cannot even begin to describe how much i hate you, even though just having hate running though my blood makes me feel ill. 
You know you have taken many people from me, the youngest 21, do you not know how much hurt you cause day in, day out on a regular basis?  I mean this is just my life i'm talking about, if you include the rest of this world the trouble you cause alone is astronomical.
Well on this day 7 years ago you took away the most important man in my life. you took away my grandad, you took away my father, my uncle, my brother, my friend...my best friend, that was and still is everything to me and no matter how much you ate away at his body, you will never change who i remember him as. You even took away any hope of getting to say goodbye in the chapel of rest because within a day of killing him you had eaten away at his already weak and fragile body so much that he was unrecognisable, like someone whom had been pulled out from under the wheels of a train.
Every year people say this is going to be the year we finally defeat you and im not giving up yet, im keeping hope there, because i fully believe one day it will come, good always overcomes evil..and what goes around comes around it's only fair with the amount of lives youve destroyed that you will get destroyed at some point to. I pissed about in school like a complete retard, but the one science i did really well in was biology so im now spending time learning about the different forms you come in, the prevention, and cures, i will help towards fighting cancer. You have been the cause of death for EVERYONE in my family for as long as, and before i could even remember, you almost took my mum when i was about 3 years old, your pure evil. 
Don't think we won't overcome you because we will, and we will become stronger together with it.