Thursday 19 January 2012

Nick Vujicic

Nick Vujicic  Well what can i sy about this guy? First of all i cant believe i did not know his name until tonight and my beautiful friend Courtney sent me a link for his video. I have never ever watched something so beautiful and so inspiring, i really havnt it was amazing. I wanted to share one of his videos with you all and bless i beg of you to go actually check his whole channel out because it's immense. I was sitting here, balling my eyes out crying hysterically, but oh my gosh how he inspired me, I want you to take this video and listen to the lyrics, the story, i want you to watch what is going on before you very eyes, thats really important i think....the meaning of the video is half in what you can see and half in what you can hear.
I know one thing, this video made me grateful, so amazingly and incredibly grateful for everything i have and for the people in my life and the fact that that most of them are safe and well. This guy has no arms to hug and no legs to run..imagine having to use a skateboard etc to get around.....but yet he does not let that stop him for a second, he lives his life just as any normal human being would...he can feel for other people that are going though hard times (something not all of us can even do), he loves to breathe, like this video is called 'something more' it made me realise just how incredible time is and how precious, it made me realise there is always a reason to keep on living. 
This is amazing. touched my heart VERY deeply just wow is all i can think of to say!
Please please take time to watch this properly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrV_ZvwZRvw

Be moved and allow change within yourself

Love to everyone across the world

No comments: