Wednesday 31 August 2011

Jungle of depression



In the deep depths of a lonely jungle,

Roots of my life.. pulling me at an alarming rate towards the ground

Down on my knees, I'm giving up this fight.

The more i try to stand, the further it is i sink

I look down and see the quicksand swimming around my feet

I feel a shiver of panic run down my spine...

I want to yell for help, but my voice....my voice, it's as if it's paralysed.

going down deeper wallowing in the depths of my own despair

I'm suffocating, barely breathing, my lungs crushing by the weight of my soul...

But still i close my eyes and called for you a little whisper at first...

I open my eyes look around and don't see you...waiting...praying

Then i take strength from every part of my soul and scream you name..

In the distance I see you, you stretching out your hand..


A lifeline


Hope...


My chance...


Our hands faintly touch a gentle brush of our fingers..before your firmly grasp my hand in yours

For a split second your touch makes my lungs feel with air, i can finally breathe again..

Then in one short sharp tug, your hand you pull away...

You watch me in my panic sinking...falling...until i disappear completely....




Sorry for the total shittyness of what i write.....

No comments: