Sunday 8 January 2012

Courtney Cox

Ok, this post is something I've been meaning to do for the past few days and i just never got around to it in typical Vikkie fashion...I have this friend called Courtney and like me she likes to write alot, espesh when she is down and feeling low, and becuase of this, because her blogs always come from the heart, they are really deep and filled with emotion. I mean, when someone first starts a blog it's normally hard to get promotion for it..to get it up and running, so i thought i would give her a heads up on here so you can all go and check her out!
Courtney is a super good friend of mine and i mean, she's another one, yet again like me that sometimes no matter how tired she is pshyically, emotionally her mind will not let her sleep, so it means we get to be up talking to eachother for hours on end at stupid oclock in the morning...hence why we have actually become pretty good friends. 
I just..i read her blog and would never have thought it came from a 19 year old's mouth, such knowlage and wisdom, its just incredible, i am so blessed to have her in my life, just before writing this i was actually sitting reading her whole blog the entire way though and some of it made me cry, some of it made me laugh and most of all it helped me understand life. Courtney is always saying how much i change her life, well if you could read the things she writes you will see why she changes my life!!! 
Just yeah :) you should totally check it out :) I have a huge feeling her blog is going to do very well, so be the first to see it ;) 
Love to you all

http://courtneysimagination.blogspot.com/