Tuesday 17 January 2012

Veggie Enchiladas

I'm sorry again for total lack of blogs, i actually started writing them but then had to leave to do something else and never got to finish, i cant believe you are all still so dedicated to me :) Thank you.! I really am grateful for it :)
 So on saturday i was staying round my friend hannahs house with Alice as she's moving to Spain on friday so we wanted to have one last night all together before she left. Literally had a really good night for the first time in ages, I've been really struggling with being around people right now and would rather lock myself in my room for hours than do anything else but i found that night to be actually ok. I hated going into tesco to buy munchies so instead decided it was ok to act like a total retard to try and make myself feel better...i have this huge hate for food right now. I am lucky with Hannah is a super good cook and reallly knows how to make good food. Well she was suggesting we should have enchiladas for dinner and im so stupid i actually had to ask what that was, and because im veggie i couldnt eat the normal recipe...So instead of adding meat to mine we added butterbeans and mushrooms instead. It actually looked amazing, smelt fantastic and for the bit that i ate was fantastic..I just literally couldnt eat much because of the calories and fat within it. Definatly try swapping! even if you are not veggie because it's really good....! :) 

I am so totally in love with peppers though, i'm literally obsessed with them they are actually one of my favourite foods. This picture on the right...oh my gosh i think i could have eaten the whole plate had they not been needed to make food for four people. They are super healthy and taste fantastic and i love how they all taste different just because of their color.. I wanted a picture of the peppers the second they were chopped,,and was being so fussy about it it was unreal, this picture is not my face but i think foodwise the peppers look most yummy here which is why i picked it. 

Well apart from that it was good just to have a good night, my hangups over the food were not particularly helpful, but then at the same time, i do just want to loose a few stone then i will be happy,i hate my body right now. We got to sit and just talk about anything and everything and you cannot realise how much i actually needed that. We even got to sleep at a normal time haha, i can't believe that...normally we are up all night and never sleep! and if you add how much i have trouble sleeping in for me to be able to go to sleep earlyish was really good! 
I had a good night, a really good night, i love being around people that make me happy. :)

No comments: