Friday 23 December 2011

winter warm up time!

This morning, i got up super early even though i had no sleep and went into Romford with my nanny to get the last of my christmas presents before it got too busy, i also got to pick a few books from waterstones as my christmas present so this made me really happy :)  I love reading i don't know why, i am forever making sure i have a book with me!  As i'd finished all of my christmas shopping and still had some money left over i decided to treat myself to some winter literally don't clothing as i literally don't own any...i hate spending money and my problem is when i start i dont know how to stop! I did get some really nice bargains in primark though! so i'm happy :) and a dress i wanted in river island about six months ago but it was £60, well i got one today in h&m pretty much the same for a fraction of the price, i want to loose some weight before i wear it though because  i felt awfully fat in it, but i couldnt just leave something as AWESOME as that at that price! :) 

New Look £19.99

New Look £29.99

H&M £15

Primark £12

Primark £10

Primark £7

Primark £12