Saturday 31 December 2011

Calling all angels

So as a new year present to you guys i would like to share this song with you, it's called calling all angels and it's by a wonderful singer called Jane Siberry, it gets me everytime and moves me so deeply it's unreal, i've danced lyrical to this many a times and it brings such strong emotions...this song has got me through alot. I like to believe there are angels and they exist and that they help us though hard  times....i like to believe there are there when you pass away and leave this world, that they are the passageway to the next life.
When my grandad passed away...on the day of his funeral two crazy things happened, first...a single white feather fell at my feet from nowhere, and ok maybe there could be an explanation for that, but i want to believe that it was a gift from heaven to say my grandad was safe and happy and whole again....
Then i also found my angel necklace, just simply on a desk, when i had been looking EVERYWHERE for that necklace over the days leading up to it. 
Calling all angels....it can mean anything to you, it does not have to mean the genuine angels..i mean there could be a friend who reminds you of an angel, or a loved one, a member of family, that to you are an angel....to me this song is about getting through life, and the beautiful things is this can mean god, this can mean Jesus, this can mean death, this can mean life, it can mean friendship, family love, it can mean anything you want and thats why i love it so much.
This song reminds me of a beautiful YA i met on fall tour in Germany this year called Megan, the second i heard it after meeting her i thought of her...she has a very beautiful soul and an angel like presence about her... 
This this thing that says that when you die, some people are made angels by god...well Megan would be one of these people.....  
Enjoy... xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUErh47sao