Thursday 22 December 2011

Mini Christmas

So last night i finally got to see my incredible sister again after what seemed like FOREVER! We were going have a mini christmas just basically so we had a chance to exchange our gifts and catch up before christmas was fully upon us, there is no chance of getting to see eachother as we are both going to be fully busy that day.



First off though we headed into Romford so we could grab  a starbucks which was so warm and yummy! I had some carrot cake and toffee nut latte, it was good to be able to sit there and chat, in a calming environment with amazing drinks :) However, everyone in there with the exception of us were American, even the girl who served us was! That was severely weird not in a bad way though, it just  made me miss a few people one hell of alot more than what i normally would! It's amazing what hearing an accent can do to you! :) So after finishing our drinks we headed over to  Vue to see a movie which turned out to be Sherlock Holmes, it was SO GOOD i mean the main character was hot! not as much as Johnny Depp but still so :) 
When we got back to my house that evening we dyed my hair redder, best moment of my life when Alice scratched her arm and she ended up looking like she had an orange armpit and it would not come off!, oh and she also managed to turn a white pair of shoes red, somehow, i not sure really because i never saw her touch it beforehand :)  Oh and there was a little of i whip my hair back and fourth in the bathroom before i was restrained by my sis yelling 'Vikkie no, it's gonna look like a murder has took place!.
So then, by the time that had been sorted we finally got around to our early christmas, sitting wrapped up on the sofa, open presents, only after i had sung and played 'I'll always be right there' badly i might add as part of Alice's christmas present. I love how all of my gifts were something that normally would not be bought for a 19 year old as for what i bought Alice, no 19 year old i know would ever want something like that...but the thing is about us is that we know each other so well that we know 100% what the other one would like without even having to ask! We have this in friendship where we finish eachothers sentences and answer eachothers questions before we have even finished asking them...we turn up the same clothes just different colors and always scream at something exciting in a shop at exactly the same time.
So yeah last night was awesome, apart from getting stupid calls and messages from this other person who stressed me out to the max and nearly ruined the whole night, I thank god for my sister being there otherwise i dread to think how bad i would have got.
I have the greatest of sisters ever. :) <3