Saturday 17 December 2011

One december evening......

So yesterday my friend Emma asked me if i wanted to Christmas shopping with her as there were things that she needed to get and wouldn't really get another chance, so we decided to meet at the yard because the horses needed to be mucked out and got in etc....well me, being the thicko that i am, i decided that as we were not going to be riding i would be able to go down the yard in my new uggs and a huge big fluffy jacket, well, one look into Eddie's stable and i realised that would NOT be the case and that when on earth had horses actually been clean animals?  But, i didnt have any other boots on me lol...so i flung my jacket off and stole one of Emma's to keep me warm, and just literally had to stand in a clean spot and work my way up until i had all the crap in the barrow and all the clean stuff piled onto one side of the the stable. I managed to keep my boots fairly clean for where i was, although i do have a big poo stain up the side so i need to wash them soon! Or maybe i'll just butter my mum up and get her to do it  for me ;) I think that Eddie's bed would have took me about half hour to do on a normal day, but in because i was having to be so careful i ended up taking just over an hour!, but hey at least i knew he would be comfy that night. There's this thing about horses, the fact that you would go out in ALL weather no matter what is going on, come rain or shine, you will go without to give to the horses, and will do ANYTHING for them...after i finally got his bed done there was his water to do, and his treat ball, and feed...oh the fun spesh when i spilled some of the water on my leg it was freaking freezing!!!...So by the time i got that done and was halfway though doing Caraid's bed, which was  awful! despite the fact that shes alot small than Eddie, i first walked in her stable to turn the light on and walked straight into poop, i actually dont know how that horse manages it, i really don't haha! But it only took me another 20 minutes so were able to set off for Romford at about 6ish. This was actually perfect for me because by the time we had got there, the place was literally empty, there were no queues to have to deal with and no crowds, it was easy to have a proper laugh and let go. I've finally got a  few more boxes of hair dye so i can get my hair dyed again next week when i have my sister Alice sleeping round!. I actually had a perfect night yesterday until i got home, i mean, a night of junk food (opps) massive pillows, and glee....my idea of HEAVEN! :) 
One thing i did learn yesterday though however is that i cannot stand up for myself and say what  I think, i realised that so so many times in the past have i just gone along with what others want, even if its not what i agree with, or its not what i want. What pisses me of something CRONIC is that i know for a fact that it's not going to change any time soon, I mean, when it comes to standing up for the planet then i will pretty much tell people how it is...but when people are bitching I always agree, when people tell me to do stuff i do it, when people say something...anything i will just say yes...it's a habit that i know is going to get me into trouble and i need to stop....urgh...i'm such a bad person...it makes me get paranoid also over the people i shouldn't get paranoid urgh....I NEED TO LEARN! and i can assure you i will, watch this space! x