Thursday 15 December 2011

Alice

I just feel i need to write a blog about my incredible sister Alice, this week, i have done nothing but struggle, cry 24/7, debate stupid ideas and wish i was not alive anymore. This past week, i have been a complete mess, literally falling apart at the seams, well Alice is like my twin and someone i can rely on 24/7 regardless of what is going on in her life, she helps me keep it together, and the reason i am mentioning her name in this is because i know she will never believe that i would actually write something like this about her otherwise. She knows me better than i know myself, she will call me because she knows im not ok, before i have even had a chance to get in contact with her and tell her i needed her, she is like my other friend Emma in the terms of she's been though alot in her past, so to see how strong she is now and how far she is getting..always inspires me and makes me proud.
A few nights ago i felt awful i was in such a state it was unreal, she is in sixth form and in her last year, and as she is head girl she has to be in school by 8:30am in the morning, AND she had an art exam that morning. BUT. she stayed up till five am hugging me till i stopped crying, telling me i was ok, keeping me safe from myself, and that is something i can assure you is very hard for someone to when i am feeling really bad.
She simply is amazing, i actually think i would have been dead this week if it were not for her and how strong she kept me...right now i feel like EVERYONE is going against me and that everyone hates me, i feel like i have no one, and she is the only one who can get past me, get to a part of me that cares just a little and that wants to ok.
Alice, sister i love you so much, thank you so much for everything and for being you and for just being PERFECT, and i know your gonna start now with saying your not perfect but trust me, you are one of the very few things in my life i consider to be perfection at it's finest. Remember i m always here for you, thank you for being you xxxxxxx