Friday 30 December 2011

Inspirational People

You helped me keep my head
You helped me to understand 
Myself and how i affected others
Lending out an invisible hand. 

From your mouth i hear the truth thats spoken 
I will get better even when i feel broken
You help me believe more with every minute 
That i help people by being alive, you keep me sticking with it. 

Everytime that i buckled and said it could no longer be done
You told me that i was beautiful and that my life had just begun.
And when i said it was too hard, you simply replied
Sweetheart how can you  ever know, until you have tried? 

Your presence enriches lives more than you can know
your like a breath of sunshine, I hope youv'e been told so.
Some people feel to beaten to ever give a smile
But yours it radiates this earth, it spreads around for miles 

I just hope you know that i am so grateful you came into my life
We are not even friends
 But your love helped me to survive 
This poem is to say thank you and that i apprectitce it very much
I'm so happy to know you, my heart forever you have touched. 

So this is a poem i wrote for a girl i know, and she is INCREDIBLE really incredible, she is one of my friends best friends, and because of what she has study ed in uni my friend told her about me and well, i took her advice about seeing this awesome singer songwriter, to read her book and ,listen to her music, and trust me her music really is the stuff that gets me though. When i asked if i were alloud to send her a message to say thank you, i got the reply of course she wont mind! and so i did, and DESPITE the fact she does not know me one little bit, she is ALWAYS thinking of me and sending me links for things i would like, including this incredible necklace which she said she would actually get if she had money, ( ok i would have got pissed if shed actually done that bit i hate people buying me things, like REALLY hate it) but the point i am trying to get across, she is not even really meant to be there at all for me but im always forever being told i am always here...she is incredible and that is why i wrote this for her, i know its not exactly good but it's meant to be the thought that counts!

And for the person who this is about, you know who you are and i will be sending you this link, thank you, thank you so much,  Love you muchies xx