Friday 30 September 2011

So for once in my life my bags are pretty much packed and all ready to go, for once i'm not gonna be doing a mad rush at the airport like a loon trying to buy everything i have forgotten and getting into a total mess about things i left at home and have only realised now that i needed.
Today is just dragging like a bitch literally...i keep doing loads of different things, i wrote yet another song on my guitar and learnt two new songs and when i looked at the clock i felt like no time had gone past at all! I just know this is gonna happen for the next few days its gonna drive me insane.!
I have this best friend in Canada and she got the news that her friend (who has cancer) stopped responding to treatment yesterday, she is beyond upset and falling apart..and trust me when i say shes like my twin i know her so well, and shes strong, nothing normally gets to her but this has.  It just makes me think about how life can be so unfair sometimes, because shes been though so much already and i just hate the fact that this is now happening to her. When she first told me, my instinct told me to get right on a plane and fly out to her, but again life sucks and bank balance is not letting me do that. I think that its one of the hardest ever things to have to look on and watch your friend fall apart and not be able to be there for them as much as you want to be. The beauty is that we do have facebook, and skype and everything else and we can talk on there, but seriously the huge ocean separating us is not very helpful right now.
I'm sad for her friend too, i mean i dont care that I've never met her, i just love every human being and believe that everyone deserves to live a long life. This is unfair....but again, it's the circle of life, i may not know her but i will dance circle of life for her in the young american workshop next week. Because everytime i dance to that i set myself a purpose a person, or a reason or a goal.....that girl will be my reason now.
Anywho i'm gonna go try find something else to do. 
LOVE <3