Saturday 10 September 2011

Hush

'This our temporary home, its not where we belong, windows and rooms that I'm passing through, this is just a stop on the way to where were going, I'm not afraid because i know this is our temporary home....'

So i wanted to write a blog about this group i found a few weeks back  on you tube called Hush..I found them actually because i was looking for different cover versions of temporary home which is one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite artists Carrie Underwood, and i managed to stumble across this, and i thank god i did...because it's really beautiful!
The song is powerful i mean REALLY powerful...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdMYVQx4Q1Y&list=FLwtxWBGnVln1MjjDfsNZPzA&index=2
and that is why i love it...It's a song that for me can bring comfort to anyone who is going though a hard patch or a hard time in life...It's helped me learn to cope with everything life throws at me, because in the end, everything is just temporary....
Now these girls, they sang this song with such conviction, conviction that i have only seen Carrie Underwood sing with before, the story is told though their eyes...
You could believe they really were that little boy getting shoved around to many different homes, that young girl who was a single mom and alone, that old man who is passing away...they are inspiring, amazing, and so incredibly talented...
I think you should definitely check out their music... :)