Tuesday 6 September 2011

America 2012

America Trip spring 2012, barely into September and i am already freaking out and so full of general excitement, i cannot believe this is real, that this is happening and that I'm going to be seeing some of my friends i haven't seen in years...This is just perfect and i can't believe it's happening to me, i know I'll be in salt lake and Nebraska, and i know i have a long stop over in Atlanta, but there is also new york and southern California which are also possibilities :)  I am just so excited for this! I've never been to America so it's a side of culture i have not yet get to experience, it's certainly getting me on my way to being able to say i have seen to world... 
I have this wonderful friend  and i want to dedicate this blog to her because i don't think this could have been possible without her, its thanks to her that i am going to be getting to see all these places after all! So i met her wayy back in 2006, when i was doing a young American workshop, and the crazy thing about this whole thing, is that after that workshop we lost contact for a couple of years....I am SO grateful that we found each other again on facebook, or it might have been my space i can't remember, but this person..so has CHANGED me so much...so much of my life...has been impacted by what she has told me before and by reading her blog...!
I am grateful for friends like these, I really am, I am so lucky to have so many friends all over the world and by that good friends, people whom i can trust with my life...I am so excited for this, and no doubt my blog will be filled full of love and laughter when i eventually get out there :) 
I CANNOT WAIT FOR AMERICA! xx