Wednesday 7 September 2011

Germany Fall 2011

Ok, so first of all i want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all my stunning readers...nearly 60 views yesterday thank you so much that means alot! :) 
So back to the reason for this blog...I'M GOING BACK TO GERMANY next month and i am so freaking excited for it, and for this to be happening,  I really thought i would not be able to go because of money, and literally just everything sucky that is on this earth!  But then my beautiful host family who i stayed with in August said they really wanted me to go back...and that they would even pay the flights...I literally am so grateful because this something that means the world to me! Otherwise i would have to be waiting till Decemeber and for somewhere that has my heart...Germany is just too far away to be away for more than two seconds! 
So i never ever thought i would be ever doing a young american workshop again, but it turns out i might be as while i am out there, the kids aka (MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER!!!!) i am staying with are doing one, and having homestays...I'm not sure though, I know i didnt really want to do one again but i also know that my beautiful german fam want me to do the workshop...so i don't know i really don't know.. 
All i know is that i am blessed to have this incredible opportunity to go back to Germany again so soon...i can't believe this is happening..the flights are booked and now all i have to do is count down the days...which is actually harder than it sounds for me!!!!
:)