Friday 9 September 2011

Thank you!

'I wanna do something that matters
Say something different
Something that sets the whole world on it's ears
I wanna do something better with the time I've been given 
And i wanna try 
To touch a few hearts in this life
And leave nothing less, than something that says
I was here'

Dear all my beautiful readers (and friends whom have read my blog!) I just want to say how grateful i am for amount of views I am getting, and the amount of people who think my blog is good enough to pass on to their friends and family... 
I have had a few messages since writing this blog telling me that i am an inspiration and that i have changed peoples lives by what i have written...well, this brought a tear to my eye...You cannot even begin to realise how happy it makes me to know that my blog is affecting people, you really can't...To think that i have helped someone go out there and do something, to think i have given someone the courage or the willpower to do something they were afraid of...simply just to help them have hope again, just AHHHHHH it makes me feel so good inside... 
I want to work with people when I'm older, I want to travel this world...people say i have a wise head on my shoulders for my age but my gosh i know there is so much more for me to learn...and this excites me, because anything to make me a better person :) and anything i can use to help people...
This blog will be going with me where ever i go...thank you for reading and helping me to understand myself... 

Loveeeeee :)