Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another Lion King Blog

Shadowland, The leaves have fallen  This shadowed land  This was our home  The river's dry  The ground has broken  So I must go, I must go, and where this journey may lead me let your prayers be my guide i cannot stay here my family, but I'll remember my pride.

Oh lion king yet again i started listening to your music and feeling my entire soul pour out before my ears, i feel like i can't do this anymore, i really do, and then i listened to shadowland and it made me realise just how bad it got for the lions at pride rock, and then how it ended up perfect in the end that clung me on to the ledge with that tiny tiny bit of hope.  Right now i do not live in a broken land....it's just within myself i feel broken, i feel angry at myself and full of hatred, i should be more grateful for what i have got.
One thing you taught me was that everything was connected in the circle of life, and i guess that this is too, even though it sucks hard and i have trouble putting up with it inside my head.
I am actually excited to do two young American workshops next week just because of the lion king dance we get to do at the end, like before i was really scared but now i just do not give a crap because this dance...well its just magical. When i dance that dance it completely brings out a different side to me and that side i dont think really came out before i learnt this dance, most of all the stick dance with Emma in 2009, and ok, i dont really talk with her anymore, but every time i look back upon that experience, it really does change me so much...so much...the dance is so powerful and shows life.....the beauty, heartache and courage, everything about life.
I hope that by being in Germany, in my most favourite country in the world, with the most beautiful people in the world...doing my most favourite dance in the world i will be ok.
Ich hoffe :)