Saturday 24 September 2011

...blank...

So right now, I'm going though a pretty shit time, everything i was thinking a few weeks back well I'm going back on it, I'm falling apart literally at the seams, i wish that there was someone i could talk to that would not judge me but thats impossible. My two beautiful sisters...well one of them is now busy with uni and all that shit and i don't really talk to her anymore now, and my other sister has enough on her plate and i dont want to bother her with my problems..no matter how much she tells me it's ok. 
I literally have had a week non-stop of wanting to cry the entire time I keep reading my previous blog post and thinking about all the good things i mentioned there, everyday i feel worse and it seems these beautiful things slip from my mind all to quickly. 
I'm having a hard time missing people that are too far away from me, people all over the world, and it hurts my heart alot. Theres so many places i wish i could be right now and so many people i would rather be with.
Now thinking back on last week going out did me no good as all i done was drank myself silly and accepted every drink offered to me even if i didnt know the guy..which ok was fine here, but could in some cases be pretty bloody dangerous... 
I need to find the remote of life and hit the pause button for a while, just put everything in hold and have a little breather... 
All you can do is keep breathing...