Thursday 1 September 2011

And again the plans change...

Right so this proves how organised i am because i now yet again don't have a clue what i am going to be doing for this coming year, i mean i know for sure i will be travelling, but it wont be as much as i thought, i got very very overexcited, and with it, incredibly unrealistic...
Well i guess that new year will happen with my beautiful Kira, and then America will happen but i think Munich I'm gonna leave till next winter now..when i'm abit better and make it a Germany,England,Spain,Italy trip considering Ali will be 21 then it seems right to celebrate!!! :) And of course jazz fest and dinner theatre but that will only be for a couple of days i guess..but im blessed for that... 
I've just been sitting composing a new song today and you know that its really calmed me down, this morning was crazy and i don't know if it was because i had not slept at all of just because of everything else but i was SO SO hyper, i was bouncing, and laughing and acting literally laughing so hard i actually couldn't breathe..then within 5 minutes i was crying...i felt useless...so i decided when all else fails, like i do always, i turned to my music...I was going to dance, but i feel really faint and sick right now so that would NOT have been a good idea so instead i picked up my beautiful guitar and played that instead, after playing a little of already composed and 'out there' music, i got singing my own, so far i have the song, all except the chorus, I'm actually using a poem i wrote briefly and i have one verse in chords...I'll keep this page posted on how that song writing goes! :) xx