Saturday 19 February 2011

Are you worth it...?


I cannot believe that i am saying this

addmitting that it's true.

I really could not live without you

I simply don't know what i do.


Your like a drug i need you

everyday i need more and more

you crush me from the inside

destory everything i stand for


It's actually quite patheitic

what with all the fucking lies

that i still believe and want you

forever in my life.


I hate you being with me

but then I'd hate more if you wernt

I love you arms around me

Even though it always hurts


Why is it always like this

I'm at war with my own heart.

I keep saying i'm better off without you

But my heart won't let us part.


One day maybeI'll wake up

and my heart then will decide

if i can or cannot live without you

and keep intact my pride....

No comments: