Wednesday 23 February 2011

You and me....

A little poem i wrote in memory of all cancer paitents, its crap i know, but i think it holds a beautiful and conforting message...

Do not worry i am safe now,
Happy and so free,
I'm looking down upon you
sending your love and thoughts to me

I didn't want to go at first
but the pain it got too much
However do not worry
the angels look after me above.

I know the doctors could not save me,
But please do not be mad.
You see they tired their hardest
And i hate seeing you so sad.

Death is not the end
it's just a new life that's begun
One that's everlasting, internal.
Dancing under the sun.

I'm just so happy now
even though i miss you oh so much
I'm saving a space for you in heaven
When your time is up.

But for now i want you to live your life
Be happy for me.
I'll see you one day soon again
And we will live on,
under the sun

you and me
for eternity.

No comments: