Thursday 24 February 2011

Home is where the heart is


I think it's stupid, that your home has to be where you are born.
I mean, is home not a place where you are meant to feel most at home and most happy?
A place where you can feel safe and content. The place you heart is.
So does that mean that literally anywhere can be our home, as long as we are happy there.
And anyway, are we not all living under the same sky.? Does that not make us the same?


'Home is where the heart is'


I'm sick of people telling me 'Your already home' when i say i miss my home (Germany). Because i generally love that place more than anywhere else in the entire world, and i know when i have everything sorted and under control, i want to move out there, it's amazing and just so beautiful.
The people, the ground, the grass, i love everything, theres this thing in Germany, that i love called respect, something that England seems to lack quite greatly in more than one area. The place is just so clean.
It gives me hope there, and moves me to tears, how a total stranger will get off the bus to help someone else on, in England people just sit and watch and don't think to help.
I don't need for the sunshine to be beating down to be happy in that place, rain or shine, even in snow, nothing can take away my deep love and affection for that wonderful country.


I miss it.

I miss Germany

I miss my home

No comments: