Sunday 20 February 2011

between a horses ears.....


'The wind of heaven is that which blows beneath a horses ears.'


This quote, more than ever sums up my life right now and most of all today, I went to the yard this morning feeling hopeless, all i wanted to do was want to cry. I'd had a really bad week and was pretty sure that this week coming will be bad too.

But i don't know, when I'm around the horses, i just feel a totally different person, i feel totally complete...

Even with the shit they do, and the mess they make, i mean champ today was awful, there was mess everywhere! I've never seen such a mess! Even in my bedroom!

I was not riding today, because of how i hurt my side, but i think that proved to me, that i don't always need to be on a horses back to be happy :)

My two favourites are Jay and Spirit and today Jess and i got Spirit and new numnah :) and last week a new pink haynet...i love her so much she looks beautiful.

Horses really are my passion, really are my dream, ( at the same time as dancing) I do not intend on ever going to a heaven without horses, because that would be my ideal of hell..the real hell would be better!

I love how they can hurt you ,and make you stink even worse than crap, but you still love them, i love how you have to look after them, but also at the same time how they return the favor, all the ever ask for is love and give it so much in return...

They really are amazing..

Thank you...for making my dreams come true. You make me believe in the presence of horsey angels :) XX

No comments: