Monday 21 February 2011

Heather Penhale


Ok so this blog is actually totally random and off the wall. But today a wonderful and amazing friend of mine Steven wrote on my wall for my birthday, and when we were talking we mentioned this girl called Heather.

It actually made me think way back to 2009 when she was on the Young American tour that i done.

I remember going up to her and seeing writing on her arm, thinking it was this awesome tattoo. but then when the next day she had something different, but also so amazing i was like...


????????


I asked her and she said that everyday she writes something on her arm, something beautiful. It actually really inspired me, and like a dumbass that i am, i didn't even get to know this wonderful person...i wish i had..... I don't regret..never regret, just wish i had spent time getting to know her..


But ok so this blog was REALLLLLYYYY random i just wanted to tell everyone though :)


PS: I'm only dumb enough that i just posted this blog and realised i done it without a picture...and had to do it again argh !

No comments: