Thursday 10 February 2011

I wanna fly away


I'm really falling oh so apart and i don't know whats wrong...

I'm emotional, sad and feel like i have the entire universe upon my shoulders.

I feel even more guilty because i know there are people worse off than me out there..people who deserve help..people so alone who have no one...yet still i am selfish...and cry..

I sometimes wish i was not here and i was not alive, then i couldn't ruin anyone Else's life, and i could be an angel, speaking words of love and wisdom to those who need it.

Not sitting being a waste of space like i currently am.

I just want to get away from it all..it's just getting a little bit too much for me to handle right now. I just need a few days out to chill and look at things from a different angle..but i don't even have five seconds spare to myself to do that in...

Sometimes i wonder why i am so selfish, and thinking about myself...but at the same time i wish i could be honest with people and tell them how i am feeling and when i am really not ok...saying i am fine all the time is a downright lie..thats not fair on anyone now is it?
I think i'll go have a little singer songwriter session,,get it out...

But if anyone finds the remote to life let me know.? Istill wanna get off for a bit...

No comments: