Monday 21 February 2011

Two white doves....


I went to my godmother and god fathers funeral today...It was beautiful, as beautiful as a funeral can get. What a lovely send off for two wonderful people.

I really didn't want to be there. It was my 19th and i wanted to be out partying, not going to a funeral then back to college all day to rehearse for we will rock you. But you know what? I was grateful for today and everything that happened.

At the end of the service this lady opened a box and got out two beautiful pure white doves...a animal in which when i die i want to be reincarnated in to...they mean so much to me, i even have a tattoo of a dove flying though a peace sign on my back, holding in its beak a stave with music and a treble clef on it....

They flew away together, staying together always, then i went to lay some flowers by where my grandad had his ashes scattered...i made the flowers into a peace sign, then i looked up and saw four beautiful doves sitting on the tree branch...

I know it means that there is such thing as peace, and that one day, this world will know what it is...

LIVE AS ONE...


R.I.P. Auntie Lin and Uncle Den... because i knew you i have been changed for good.

No comments: