Wednesday 9 February 2011

I've heard it said


Oh wow, so i was just randomly listening to music on you tube and stumbled across a video of 'for good' i was watching the emotion and heart going into the characters and broke down a little...

I realised how many people i have in my life that have changed me for the better....and i also cried, because i was sad i hardly knew them anymore, at least the majority of them.

I wanted to write them a blog to just say how amazingly grateful i am...

It's the little things that have changed me...all the little ones...but for now i want to dedicate this, to the small few who REALLY did change me...


'It may well be

that we will never meet again

In this lifetime

So let me day before we part

So much of me,

Is made of what I've learned from you

and you'll be with me

Like a hand print on my heart'


Rosh: Oh my gosh chica, you made me see life in a totally different way to what i used to view it, and i am so blessed to have known you for the past 4/5 years. Thank you for everything and you everlasting beauty and sou...you taught me to see the good in people that the world had given up on. You taught me different ways to look at things, a way to look, that is more positive and understanding, i cannot thank you enough for that, it means so much to me, like really..:)


Emma: Because you are like my sister, from the second i met you we clicked and i can honestly say i think i would be dead right now if it was not for you, i pretty much could tell you anything and you would be there, even if you were busy, i dont think you ever judged me either and thats the beauty of it...it makes you even more special...you have a wonderful heart and i dont think i would ever want that to change.


Charlotte: Because you like the other half of me!! I adore you to little pieces i love how you stand upp for what you believe in, for example HOW HARD you work to keep ben's memory alive and to raise awareness of knife crime...it's magical what you do it really is. i love how the little things no matter how silly have a huge significance to you...just becuase of the person who gave them or the memory behind it, that is amazing..please never ever change anything about your self or who you are, you already as perfect as you could possibly be...


Ericka: Omgosh, your like a little mini Roshni! Your totally amazing...!! You have such a beautiful soul and heart, and what makes me cry and brings me to tears is the fact that you are still so young, i have never seen someone that young be SO BEAUTIFUL in the way you are. I love how we have so much in common...it's just awesome...and i cannot wait till the day i FINALLY get to do a workshop with you :)


Sarah R: Your smile your smile your smile!!! It lights up my heart and my life, and you always make me feel better about myself, i love everything about you. i love how you are so amazingly beautiful and yet you still talk to me!!!! i love how you are SO POPULAR and make time for me, i don't understand why you would do that. Again never ever change, everyone adores you the way you are...


Sarah B: I LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU...you really are one of my best friends you are always there for me, even when im having some major boy crisis problem, or evn something more stupid than that! I love your bluntness.... 'VIKKIE what the hell are you bloody thinking love you can do SO mcuh better' thank thank thank thank you :) Xx


Sarah C: ANOTHER Sarah but also another best friend of mine, You give me a reason to get up sunday mornings when i would rather stay in bed, because i know when i get down the yard we can have a good old chat and giggle....and normally a good bitching session to..: ) You understand me....your amazing ...


Jenna: MY TWIN, MY OTHER HALF, MY SISTER...i'm not even going to write anything, ebcause i simply cannot put it into words.....ok :)


and everyone else...

Wiana,Steven,ALL the young Americans,my college friends (spesh Ellie) Sophie, Daisy, Ellen...Spazzums, OMG THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!!! :)


Liebe

No comments: