Tuesday 22 March 2011

Those three words.


'Those three words, are said too much, but not enough'


I LOVE YOU


I just wanted to write a blog about something that has really been bothering me for quite a while, and something that, no matter how much i may moan about it, will not change. I am fed up of people throwing 'I love you' around and using it in the wrong context. It's wrong to say i love you to someone when you don't, and equally it is wrong to not say i love you to someone when you do. Love is strong....REAL love is amazing..and i'm not talking about 'the one'..I'm talking about love in anything, friendship, adventure,dreams,stories,hobbies...literally ANYTHING. It makes me sad that people think love is an awful thing. I keep saying it and i will say it again, that LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED. It's sad when people feel they cannot agree with that, just because the love word was thrown around to much at some point in their life.

I have a tattoo around my wrist reading 'amor vincit omnia' which translates to love conquers all..and I've had people tell me its a stupid tattoo to get. Ok, well first of all, who the hell are you to judge me..? I clearly got this tattoo for a reason, and it must have meant something, im not one of these people to just get a tattoo for the fun of it. Secondly, it's a very true and meaningful quote. I'm normally get told things like, 'my boyfriend/girlfriend/friend told me they loved me and were always there so i told them about '.....................' ' and then they left me alone to deal with it and told the world. Well I've had that done to me before, and its what i mean by saying i love you is thrown around to much...If someone loved you, clearly they would have no intention whatsoever of spreading something so personal around for everyone to hear. They would also not leave you and try to support you as much as they can. Sometimes, sometimes it's not possible for them to support you like you would like for them to...but it does not mean they don't care, just that what you are going though they cannot understand...i personally feel that its much better to say to someone 'look i dont know how i can help ive never been there to understand but i will be there if you need a shoulder to cry on' than to say 'oh i totally understand what your going though' when clearly you don't..pretending to understand normally makes the situation worse. honesty is best. :)

What I'm trying to say is that you should look for the REAL love in your life, the people you have known forever, who have always been there for you, the ones that even when you have no make up on and a massive spot on your face will still say. 'I love you and your beautiful' and the things you enjoy to such an extreme that you simply cannot be unhappy when doing it, for example for me that would be dancing or horse riding (note frustrated does not count as hating something, because if your still carrying on at it you must love it!)


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE


Real love is amazing, i made it my new years resolution to only say i love you when i mean it, and you know that so far i'm doing well...There are people i never said i love you to because i was too scared...I told them i loved them and in some cases i made their day... On the other hand, i know there are many people i have juse been saying i love you to for the sake of it..if i'm not sure, I simply don't say it to them anymore. There are many forms of love though, i have love for everybody and every living thing on this planet, In this resolution i was just talking about friendship love etc...

I don't know i mean, it's just a thought and i'm not making no body change their ways, that not what my intention is, I'm just saying think before you say those three small words. I love you is eight letters long but so is bullshit, make sure you mean it before you say it :)

Thank you for reading this long (slightly OTT blog)

LOVE xxxxxxx

No comments: