Friday 18 March 2011

I'm sitting here getting more and more frustrated with myself.
i hate myself for being so stupid as to climb and fall out a tree. It's not even been a week of not being able to dance and i already want to cry.
I was sitting in my urban class today and i don't think i have ever wanted to do something more than what i wanted to do that class.
There is just something so beautiful about being able to express feelings, thoughts and emotions though a dance piece. It's just so free and open.
Everyday when i watch the news, and read about Japan, all i want to do is dance, and i know that seems like a really stupid reaction, but it helps get everything out, for me anyway.
I was looking and flights yesterday and even the cheapest flight is over £1000 there is no way on earth i can afford that and get there to help.
I wish the world would just dance when they feel pain.... It really can heal...
It's such a better way to do it.... Instead of fighting and inflicting pain.

LOVE TO JAPAN


No comments: