Tuesday 15 March 2011

Letter to Japan....


Dear Japan

I am writing this letter to you all from the deepest part of my heart.
When i watch everything that is happening to your country, i feel tears rolling down my cheeks at an uncontrollable rate. My family across the sea, although we may be different in so many ways, we are also the same under the same blue sky. Everyday i pray for you all, i pray for your freedom for you love and for your life...

I pray that those who are living are safe

That those lost are found

And the dead are at peace

I love how all the world seems to be working together to try and help you all, and i wonder, why does something like this have to happen, something so tragic and awful, for the world to realise the need to help each other... I wish it didn't need to be this way, I wish it hadn't happened, but then at the same time i am trying to forget that feeling and work on sending all my healing thoughts to you instead no amount of wishing will change the past and what was meant to be. Everything happens for a reason, please take comfort in that thought, YOU ARE HERE for a reason, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE for a reason, and, more than anything remember that YOU ARE SO STRONG, and you can overcome this...the entire planet is behind you.

Every night before i got to be i pray and light a candle for you, and as i blow it out, i make a wish...for your FREEDOM.....

All my love to you, I love you all, even those i've never met, my sisters and brothers...

TOGETHER WE CAN.....

xxxxx

No comments: