Monday 28 March 2011

Daisy O'brien

I have this friend, and i really feel the need to write a blog about them, i don't know if i am going to show them yet it might seem creepy. We are not that close at all, as in not best friends, and hardly ever see eachother, in fact if it wasn't for the workshops we do i would not see her at all. Daisy, she is..the most talented and beautiful individual i have ever met, she has this huge heart and her passion for what she is doing and her dance just shouts out to the entire room whenever she is in it. We have so much in common and she tends to understand me where others don't. I don't really think that she realises just how amazing she is and how talented she is. I know that recently she has been doubting herself alot, in her dancing, and i just think she is simply amazing, she could be the best YA there is, ive never seen someone have so much power to move people when they dance, her eyes, her heart everything. Today i was talking to her and i asked if she would show me her dance that she has made and when she told me of course i literally cried with happiness. I cannot wait! I wish people could get to know this girl, because she really is amazing, i don't think i really know anyone who does not like her, i am so grateful to have met her and have her in my life :)

No comments: