Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sorry for the lack of blogs!

Im so sorry for the lack of blogs over these past two weeks but ive been so busy being down the stables all day and everyday! So first of all i am LOVING having a loan horse, it's literally the best thing that has ever happened in my life, even if he does make a huge dent in my bank balance ( i treat him like a prince) hehe :) 
Iv'e been able to spend alot of time out in the fields for hours upon end on horseback and it literally is one of my most favourite places in the world to be.
So today was my brothers 18th and my mom took us all out for a meal, i was pretty pissed off because i'm too fat to be in a restaurant, and to make matters worse i did end up eating. But my best friend literally brightened my day by saying i can go with her to see the lion king in the west end for free, sooo that's in November and i am super super excited for that...i know i will come out with all my make up streaming down my face though! it will NOT be a pretty site lol!
I have this book by the way because sometimes i will wake up in the middle of the night, or be sitting in a field somewhere where i cant get a computer and have a really good idea for a blog, or sometimes i just have alot on my mind...so in future, if you see blogs on here the have a date written up the top and time, that is because they were written at that time, I will try and get them on here at some point but i dont know when i just never have time for anything anymore!
Anyway im tired and i think i should go and try to get some sleep! 
Thank  you for being such a loyal group of followers and still checking up on my blog everyday to see if there is anything new i will try and get up super early tomorrow to add my ones in my book :) 
Love to you all xxxxx