Monday 17 October 2011

I am love

Today i woke up feeling really down within myself, full of hatred for who i was and felt in incapable. Ok, so i feel like that alot, all the time actually but today i was worse for some reason.  Then i looked at my wrist an saw a bracelet that i was given by a beautiful Young American called Olivia, I don't know why she gave it to me because i didn't do anything whatsoever, and i only met her at the very end of the second day, so it's not like we had time to get really close.  But anyway, at the end of the show i went over to say good bye to her and she put this bracelet around my wrist..
It reads on it 'I am love' and she said that whenever I look at it i should remember that i am loved...always...
The crazy thing about this bracelet was that the peace, heart and happy face sign on the opposite site is exactly the same as my tattoo on my hip :) 
Right so the actual meaning of this blog, today was a busy day for me, and i was stressing out over it...I managed to realise that i was trying to push myself too soon, that i was not ready to do EVERYTHING that i wanted to do and that i was trying to do, and maybe if i took a backseat for a little while and just reflected i would be able to get there, where i want to be, It might take longer but if it helps, the surely it's worth it?