Wednesday 19 October 2011

Klutz much?

So when i was in Germany doing the Young Americans i managed to break my toe, and like the retard that i am i then came home and was squeezing it into the only shoes that JUST about fit me and even the it was agony, my muckers, so i could go down and see Eddie. Well i'm starting to think that maybe that was a really really stupid idea, because i am in agony now, pure agony, and its my foot now thats swollen and painful not just my toe...whoops...so when i met my beautiful Alice for a starbucks today i had to walk in with this dumbass strap on medical shoe thing because i can't get anything else on  expect for the muckers, and A: walking around in them would not be fun because they are still REALLY tight and it hurts like a bitch. B: not exactly good to walk around in when they are covered in mud and horse shit and C: I thought that give my foot more room would help...I certainly got stares...alot of them, but hey who knows maybe i'll start a new fashion ;)
But saying that, today was awesome and ok im sitting here nearly crying where it hurts but walking around and getting to see my best friend after months was something i really was in need of. Alice understands everything i am going though perfectly because shes going though it all too so it's just so easy to open up to her and to say what is on my mind. After starbucks i decided i wanted top get a new songwriting book, because i finished my other one last month and need a new one really..I've been writing my music on random bits of paper and they keep getting lost everywhere which is annoying when i have spent hours working on one thing. And well...i found these books...BEST FIND EVER and ok, they were really expensive for what they are but i dont really care, it's something that i told myself i 'had to have haha'. Here's a pic so you can all be jealous ;)  hehehe. 
Hope your all well, thank you for passing my blog on so much your all so inspirational :)