Wednesday 31 August 2011

When you can't sleep

So here i am, lying awake yet again and letting my mind wander to far away for what is a safe limit. I've not been sleeping recently and it's quite honestly making me feel like total shit, the only time i sleep is where i am conk out on the sofa during the middle of the day because i am so exhausted..Urghh it's just really pissing me off, and considering i only sit on facebook i though i might write a little blog instead.
To be perfectly honest 2011 has not exactly been a good year for me, if possible i actually think it has been one of the worst! and thats saying something. When you get older its harder to make it look like you ok all the time than what it is when your child...and what with turning 19 and having more shit put upon my shoulders it's been pretty rough, and even what job i did do of it was a pretty shit one. This year i have pushed so many people away, so so many and that hurts my heart especially when i thought that person was a good friend of mine...So therefore i'm gonna try and look at 2012 as a new start..LOOK TO THE FUTURE..i mean i could get hit by a bis tomorrow and killed, but it's still good to plan right...!?! I've been thinking about what would be a good new years resolution for this one coming, in the years previous i have normally pissed about and made stupid ones, ones of which i honestly now can say, i had no intention whatsoever of keeping, or even TRYING to keep....I think that one of them though will be to sit and really go though my friends list on facebook and work out who my REAL friends are...the ones who i can rely on, from the ones that are just using me...toss the ones that are not worth it, no matter how much it hurts my heart...but i mean i don't mind to much at the moment i still have a few months left :) As for what i want to do next year, well i don't even have a clue! I can't work right now and i didn't want to be sitting on my fat arse all day long doing nothing so even though ive got my diploma im gonna go back to college and resit my maths GCSE, that one is set in stone if all goes well, and then im debating just taking a few GCSE's with it or to actually take one more GCSE...and an A-level...but i really don't know as thats a level three course and i already have a qualification at that level it wont come cheap because like the GCSE's i have to pay :(
But OH MY GOSH i have so much planned for the year coming soon, for example, i have many trips to Germany planned which i actually cannot wait for! That excites me a little, i know for a fact im going jazz fest again and dinner theatre soooooo ahhhhhhhh :) Then i also wanna get a break away with one of my friends to spain, then a trip to the states annnddd a photography trip to Ireland or Norway with my sister! it's crazy oh man!!!! I think the best thing to do is just take each and every single day as it comes because i cant do anything differ net than that!!!!
Anywho i think im gonna go have a bit of fun on tumblr ive rambled wayyyy to much on here
:) x

No comments: