Thursday 11 August 2011

Germany Day Six...

So today i woke up majorly sad because it was my last and not even full, day in Germany and that made me really sad..i really did not want to go back to England. My beautiful little brother woke me up early as Janine had to go to school this day and i sad that i wanted to go with her, trust me when i say it actually FUN there (spesh when you can just piss about and don't have to work!) i think it's the best way in getting to know what life is REALLY like in Germany...anyway, my mom had to work which meant that i had to say goodbye to her then i wouldn't get a goodbye that evening :( So i went into school and lasted till i think about 1pm before i went home to crash out, i'd literally had no sleep the night before. By the time i woke up it was like 4pm and and it was getting ready to leave for the airport time!

I think that the airport i was fly from (Dortmund) was actually one of the smallest i have ever flown from (with the exception of weeze) but yet i managed to get majorly lost and was walking back and forwards looking for my gate for ages, i ended up having to ask one of the police officers for directions, and he simply laughed at me, the amount of times i travel, and the amount of much larger airports i fly from, and i HAVE to get lost at this one!.

So when i boarded the plane i was the first one on, and this made me really happy because it meant that i got the seat i wanted :) but it didn't stop me crying my eyes out as the plane left, my heart was breaking literally, into tiny pieces, the thought of leaving such a wonderful place hurt my heart.

Getting off the plane i was confronted with all the riots in England (I'm going to write a blog about that ASAP) but like seriously? I wanted to get back on the plane there and then, I'd just landed from the most beautiful country in the world and back here, welcome back to hell.

No comments: