Wednesday 10 August 2011

Germany Day Four



After last night i was totally pooped as was my whole family, so we spent the day sleeping in late! After waking up we sat down for breakfast, (again German food is very yummy and i must have eaten SO much haha) we decided to just have a lovely day hanging around together and taking. Our mom went into town and loaned out a few signstar games whilst i stayed behind and had a shower, and so by the time she came back i was in my pajamas laying on the sofa with a good book and green tea! I actually love singstar! Spesh when you are singing German songs, and songs you do not know, literally it get hilarious. Some of the things that we sung well...it helped me concrete my proof that i really am SHITat learning German and reading it even!

After our evening meal we jumped in mom's car for the 15 minute drive to pick up Tessa so she could stay the night with us aswell :) Mom calls us both her 'homestay daughters' so i feel totally at home and at peace there and I love how Tessa just fits right in because she is crazy too! So Tessa was going on about that face she needed to take a shower and Jan was at the same time going on that he wanted for to sing, I, have never sung in front on Tessa before so i was like OOOOHHHHHH MY GOOSHHHH!!!!! trust me when i say i cannot sing, i literally have never heard anyone as bad as me in my entire lifetime!!! So i told her to go take a show while i sing, otherwise she would sing with me, so there i was singing ( a very bad) version of Adele, which kind of frustrates me because i love her music and her and i feel bad for ruining her music! When i finished i turned around and saw that Tessa was sitting on the of sofa like 'woooo!!!!' so i could have killed her...i raced after her to grab her and forgot i had socks on and on the floor nearly went flying, when i finally reached her she had locked herself in the shower...DAMN! I actually loved every moment of this evening, it was just like a night in with my mom, dad, sisters and brother and It was literally perfect...it didnt matter that we were not out, and the we were not spending money, because i was with the people i loved and cared about! I actually love Germany way too much!!!

No comments: