Sunday 28 March 2010

Home to a homeless heart ♥

So yesterday i went to Balsidon and spent the day with Charlotte who, happenes to be one of the most wonderful girls i have ever met in my entire life..
For the first time in a long time, i was able to sit in starbucks (yay!) and actually have a chat and open up about i feel and what is going on in my life, about my hopes, fears and dreams, face to face with another person, without fear of them running away in the opposite direction..
I learnt what i true true friend really was. It was also the first time i have been to Charlotte's house, and right away i felt at home, her parents (and pets) were welcoming and it was wonderful to be able too go in and talk right away with ease with everyone in the house...
She als0 got me a beautiful friendship frame which i think i will treausre forever, i wouldnt put it down yesterday and held it close to my heart the entire time. It has five photos in it, and inside it are the four YA that have changed my life the most this year...Emma(even though she is not a YA tech), Sarrah, Marla and Lindsay, and ok maybe i do not talk to Marla or Lindsay anymore but it is the fact that i knew she had listened to my convosations we had been having. That frama now has pride and place on my desk, which i spend alot of time at :)
She made me some friendship braclets aswell, which i literally cried about, every color in every braclet means something and that makes me smile, even if it just my favouite color..:)
I have never met someone who i can be totally myself around like this and i am BLESSED :) I really really am ... :)
Thank you for everything my wonderful sister!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: