Monday 22 March 2010

Charlotte Meekings ♥

About a month ago i took a Young Americans workshop in Balsidon Essex and met a wonderful girl called Charlotte, only once before have i met a person who as totally changed my life from the second they walk into it.
When i met Charlotte i could see allot of my self, within her, but i never got to talk to her really until we done a singer-songwriter performance, part of this medley is the song bridge over troubled water by Simon and Garfunkel. It's a very emotional and moving song for me and can be seen in many different levels, and can mean many different things. After we sang through this song we got into small groups and talked about what the song meant to us, I sat with Marla (another beautiful soul) and Charlotte and i asked her what the song meant to her and what/who she thought of, she opened her heart and soul to me and said exactly what it meant to her, which in turn inspired me to be a different person, she taught me to look at life from a different outlook of which i have never looked at before...
I love having Charlotte as a part of my life, she understands me and my heart on a totally different level to what anyone else would, and is there for me when no one else is, no matter how upset i get and how down i feel. When she asks 'Are you OK?' I can be honest and say to her 'you know what? Right now I'm not too good' because i can trust her to not leave or run away from me like most people do.
I feel that people are quite prepared to come running to you when they are upset/troubled or need help, but when it comes to you it's a different story, and they will not want to know or get involved, and those who do, often make assumptions of you before they actually get to hear the story.
I believe that everyone you meet, you meet for a reason, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse, and in this case for the better. I think it proves a point that friendship can come from anywhere, and instead of going out looking for it, you should wait for it to find you. If i had been told in January that i would meet a young girl next month who would change my life and touch my heart in a matter of two days, i would not have believed it...
Charlotte thank you from the bottom of my heart, for being such a wonderful person and sharing your beautiful soul...:)

No comments: