Monday 25 March 2013

Seeing Lilly again

85 days till i am reunited with this adorable little girl.  

I actually love her, words cannot describe how far i would go to protect her... i mean, i love her entire family like crazy but Lilly is like the most brightest and happiest child to be around. Regardless how your feeling she cheers you right up. I was looking though my laptop today (my main computer i broke haha) and this was one of the few pictures i had already saved to the hard drive. It was taken the day i had to say goodbye to Lilly because Alaina and I were flying on to Nebraska in the morning and of course as much i wanted to, we couldn't take Lilly with us...and Stef (my friend/lilly's mom) asked Lilly to give miss Vikkie a hug goodbye and she came running over threw herself out me and then gave me a kiss... the cutest thing ever. Then you should see her brother and her when they are sitting in the car together laughing over something...if i could record that sound and listen to it forever i actually would. It has the power to turn even the coldest of hearts. 
I just hate that i can never see everyone i want to see, until i actually traveled to America for the first time i didn't quite realize how big the place is and how long it would take to drive from one end of the country to the other, like in England you could do it in a day unless you were my family then it takes you a hour to five minutes down the road. Whilst i'm sitting on that plane with a huge smile on my face for the people im going to see again, i also want to cry because i cant see everyone i saw last year... Im gonna miss Utah and Nebraska and even more so im gonna miss the people i was with when i was there. I sometimes wish money and health were not issues so i could just go and never come back, that would be perfect for me. My problem is i have friends all over the world like Germany, Canada, Spain, Australia, Jamaica etc... so when i say it's an issue it really is there is no way i can do all of them in one go, or even in a year really.

But argh i love little Lilly i cannot wait :)  so worth a nine hour flight

No comments: