Tuesday 12 March 2013

A letter to my beautiful Maddy


Dear Maddy.
I'm writing this now because I know I won't be able to get the words out in a few months time, I know it will hurt so much I won't be able to breathe so I'm gonna do this now.
I can't believe your moving to go study in America girl I remember congratulating you a year ago when you told me you were going and thinking 'hey it's fine we have forever' and now it's coming so fast and it breaks me.
This song I want you to take in you heart wherever you go and whatever you do. I love this song to death and back I'm obsessed in fact, in fact ill sing it too you soon acapella (and I mean soon because ill already cry let alone as the date gets nearer.)
'Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart it's the only way for destiny'
I know today we were sitting talking about how scary it is, and weird it's will be, I don't know my life without you and your starting this whole new one thousands of miles away in America. Know that I know you can make it though. I know you can do it and I know that you can overcome any hurdle that gets put in your way... Even if you ARE to busy eating nando's and fall I know you'll get back up on your feet again.
Like apart from now,just to write this I try not to think about it because I get panicky and upset and I lose all ability to function. Maddy you are one of my best friends, and you always will be
'Nothing will ever change the way I feel'
You know even if you married Johnny depp I would still love you! And that's at first. I guess what I'm trying to say is how sorry I am that I've taken you being here and close to me for granted so much, like the last time I saw you up until tonight was in June, now your going soon and I have to be without you completely and there is know knocking on your door or hugs when I need them any more. I'm sorry I took you for granted will will make the most of the next few months, starting with Friday night!!!
Thank you for being there for me when life had dragged me down to the lowest of the low, thank you for holding me together and never ever giving up on me, thank you for refusing to give up now matter how much I pushed and pushed and tried to close myself away from you. Thank you for talking me out of suicide, thank you for saving my life, and we both know a very personal situation where I mean you DID save my life. Thank you for letting me lean on you when I wasn't strong.
Your such a beautiful, selfless young woman and I love you to death and back and to infinity and beyond I million billion trillion times and more. Remember no matter how far we are I am always on the other end of the phone or you can Facebook me. If worse comes to worse call me and I will find the money somewhere and get on the next flight out and that's a pinky promise.
I have so much more I want to say but I can't put it down in public so I will do you a private note to read on the plane. I love you I love you I love.
What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar
Always
Vikkie
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: