Sunday 2 December 2012

update

Been a while since I posted so i wanna give you all an update. First of all I'm sorry for not getting on recently...i've only just started seeing a new doctor in the past few weeks and i guess that has taken a lot out of me...when I've been home I've just wanted to sleep or cry. I will get  there though so no one worry about me I'm fine! My therapy is harder than anything I've ever done before and its scaring me to death even after two weeks that imma have a another 3 months of this left. But i don't know. I have a huge feeling this WILL get me somewhere if i stick with it so it's worth the battle and fight. What i want more than anything is to be able to live a normal life and if that means three months of hell to pay then i think I'm ok with that..getting it out...making a way for a new me for my 21st :)  YAY

No comments: