Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

Dear 2012
I can't believe that we are already saying goodbye... I mean I remember this time last year getting ready to bring you into the world and now your leaving. I'm sorry we didn't make a good time of it. 2012 quite honestly has been the worst year of my life... And I didn't think that was possible after the couple of years before that. I'm am PRAYING to whoever is above that 2013 will be better.it has to get better right?
So before you go I wanted to have a little look back and speak about a few of my memories. First of all what went right? Well in February you blessed me with my little baby girl lady...you gave me the best pony a girl could ever wish for. She lifted me up, touched my soul in ways nothing else has ever done before. I am so grateful for her thank you, I can't believe it's coming up to a year for how long I've had her. ummm what else? Thank you for letting me get to experience jazz fest again that was amazing... I will never fail to love Germany. I got to experience my first time in the ever beautiful America. One of the most incredible, different, new, exciting and at the same time most scary times I've had. I got to see friends I had not soon in YEARS and that just made my life. They are all so grown up now... I can't believe it... Stef even has kids!! Thank you for letting England host the London 2012 Olympics. It made me so proud to be British, it was incredible to watch, really amazing to see our country perform something so spectacular. Thank you for all my new friends I've gained... Again for them all I am so grateful.
But, you took a lot of my friends away too didn't you? You caused alot of people to take their own life and you took people away from accident, illness and old age too.. Too much for me this year... To much for me to handle and I kinda fell apart didn't I? I wish that.. I just wish I could have enjoyed you and seen more positive times in you. Oh boy and didn't you cause alot of destruction to the planet? I've literally never seen anything like it before. I turned 20... No longer a teenager argh... I can't believe ill be 21 soon.. Anyway I wish you well I shall not forget you and I will try not to regret you. I will learn from every mistake and painful thing you taught me.
RENT taught me so much can happen in a year and I saw that alot from you.
Here's to a better 525,600 minutes to measured in LOVE.
Caio 2012.
Love Me
X

PS: I'm sorry for this not being as much like my other posts... I'm just too emotional this year... Very raw... I only came out of hospital today... Hopefully my goodbye to 2013 will be full of happiness. :)

Xx

No comments: