Monday 3 December 2012

Travel on a jet plane...far away

more than anything right now i want to be on a jet plane travelling as far away as possible from england and this place I'm living in, i wanna see the world, experience different cultures.. i don't want to be sitting in one place for the rest of my life.  I hate not being out of the country for a while it literally drives me insane. i am honestly a person who could sleep anywhere and live in a suitcase...i would LOVE to get on a random plane not even knowing where I'm going and just explore because thats one of my dreams. Having to get to know the country and the language or getting seriously messed up. This year i was blessed to have gone back to my second home for a long weekend (DEUTSCHLAND) and spend time with my sister there at a jazz festival and ok, normally i spend a lot more time in Germany every year so I'm pretty sad that that was it but it happened. Then i was home for a little while and got to spend two weeks in the beautiful USA (my third home) seeing friends in Utah, Michigan and Nebraska...possibly one of the most amazing trips for me. i want to be there again i want to be away from what I'm meant to call home, this will never be home for me.  2013 bring me new places please. 



No comments: