Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dreams can come true

Why is it that you spend your entire life believing that your dreams can always come true as long as you stick to them and keep going? Only I few years later you give fighting the tears and frustration at another failed attempt of something you will never achieve. Then to get all of your dreams rushing at you at the speed of light and you have to decide what path you want to take.

I have always known since I was young were I wanted my life to go roughly... As in what direction I wanted to take.. For example I knew I wanted to dance (but not as a career) I had a moment where I thought it was a good idea to dedicate my life to it but i listened to what my heart was telling me to do. Dance is still one of the reasons I breathe don't get me wrong, and most of all of course lyrical, I can get so much of my emotions out though putting music on and letting go. Another dream I wanted to work with animals and children I didn't know how exactly but I wanted that so bad... And last but not least by a long shot I wanted to travel the world and change and touch lives.

I spent years keeping on and on telling myself it will happen because I've never wanted anything more than my hearts desire and then when I got into this freaky depression phrase I was like 'you know what dreams are complete and utter bull' I remember telling my self about a year back that I was never going dream again because all I got was hurt...broken and let down. Literally everything was going wrong and every time I found hope to cling to it was snatched away from me. This year I decided I would give up and let my dreams come to me... And the crazy thing is 2 of my 'it will never happen' dreams I got to live out and still am living out and I also have another 2 dreams pending!!! Just the very moment I stopped.. Took a breath and gave in to life and let it do all the hard work.

Ive also had opportunities to do so much but I've needed to pick what right now was the most important for me and most beneficial to my soul. I figured I'm 20 I've still got time to do the lot yet!!

Never give up on you dreams but at the same time stop chasing them, let them be the ones to come to you

No comments: