Sunday 16 September 2012

9/11 dedication

Ok I know this is late I've had a lot of problems over the past week, like one hell of a lot so I really have not had a chance to get on.
This is my finished project of tattoo number 14 in dedication to America, those who lost their lives and those were affected, so, if you were affected in anyway this ink is for you too.
I wasn't going to add a picture on here because my legs are hideously fat and ugly and should quite honestly die... But I thought that there's not really a point if I'm not going to actually let the people it's for see it.
I'm gonna explain the reason i got this tattoo done because I think that's important, most of all because I'm English and I bet most of you are thinking why on earth would you have that!!!
Well number one even though I was young, I still remember where I was EXACTLY when I first heard... I still remember exactly what was said, exactly how I felt... My heart..was broken into a 1000 little pieces, before that I'd never ever felt that emotion, as a kid I'd learnt to really harden my heart so for something to affect me.. Well...it had to go one, you could have walked over stabbed my in the heart and it would not have emotionally hurt me as much as the 9/11 did that day. I also know that before that day I loved to travel and be on a plane I loved to see the world and flying and the getting there was the best part ever, taking off in a plane was so exciting for me! Since that day I've been too scared to fly, for years I flat out refused to go on a plane, then when I did first go on a plane to germany i crapped myself I had a mental breakdown I was so scared...even now I hate flying I mean... I do it, one dream for me is to see this world and experience as many cultures as possible, I want to go and teach the world though the beauty of music what world peace is about... That unfortunately means I have to be prepared to fly, but I have panic attacks for weeks before now... Before I fly I have to go on the air crash safety database look at the airline I'm flying with see how many incidents they have had, what caused them, then I have to work out the chance it will happen again... Then I have to learn the entire layout of the plane I'm going on so of anything happened I could try and get everyone out...I have to do calming exercises. I got the flight simulator game and I'll put planes in all sorts of problems and REFUSE to move from that screen until I've landed it perfectly at least 20 times on the trot and I'll fly the route I'm flying... I also set it so I have to do all services myself...I know it's a million times different to a real plane but I get comfort that I have some chance if I was asked to help the pilot I would know where everything is and what it all meant,...it's ridiculous it takes me about 6 months to prepare to fly. The idea of flying American and united airlines most of all anything to do with new York and Boston scares me half to death and that is something I will have to get myself over one day because I want to go ground zero... I don't blame America I blame the terrorists... Where is happened when I was young I just think of that without helping it...
Also I've been to America and honestly I can say I LOVE it with all my heart, I have hundreds of friends and families who are like families to me so it's hard to think its their country going through that... I also have best friends who lost people and another who watched the towers fall in person... She is still traumatised by it everyday.. It's for people like that I got this tattoo. I hate fighting I hate war and this event was what made me want the world peace... I couldn't even care less if I end up getting myself shot like JFK and John Lennon did, if it means that in years to come there is peace on this earth it would be a price I'd pay without question.
9/11 made me who I am today, it's shaped me, it's made me the person 'who will change the world' and other things like that that people have said...
Stars and stripes keep standing strong
You are all incredible
Love love love.

No comments: